Alot of you have heard the term online dating I’m pretty sure, but what a lot of people do not understand is the concept of it, and what to do, and not to do in an online relationship. In this article I will basically outline the pros and cons of it.
Okay now to give you the Do’s and Don’t’s of Online Relationships:
1. Always get to know the person before entering a relationship.
2. Make sure you are ready to jump into anything because even though it is online, it doesn’t mean that feelings won’t get hurt.
3. Treat this relationship as if it were real life.
4. Before engaging in cybersex, cam sex, or phone sex make sure you are ready for it.
5. If a person seems to good to be true then watch superslot them closely, and make sure that they don’t falter in what they told you initially.
6. Never give out your last name at first. Your real first name is fine, and not harmful.
7. Before giving out your phone number to your partner ask yourself “if I give my phone number to him/her, and we break up, could he/she harass me over the phone afterwards?”
8. Remember that when you give out your address, or phone number that that person now has access to your personal information, and could use it against you if she/he wishes to do so.
9. A lot of people that you come across on the internet are not what they seem to be when you meet them, and what I mean by that is they can lie about their age, gender, about them not being married, all sorts of stuff.
10. If you so ever come across trouble then change your nick, and don’t go to the usual places that the person knows you go to. Also block their emails, and their messengers from getting to you.