As you know when it comes to choosing anything electronic, it takes time & patience and in this article we will guide you so you know how to choose a tablet PC. The first thing that is needed when choosing is the need. Think about why you need this touch screen tablet. Some consumers purchase touch screen tablet PCs for work, home, children, travel buddy, backup computer, media player, fun gadget to own, portable computer while at the café or coffee shop. There are many more reasons why people decide to purchase, but these are the common ones. We will stick with the top 3 or so relating to business, family and fun.
If you’re a business owner then knowing how to choose a tablet PC is very important, here are some points to consider:
1) Hard drive Space- We all know that when we run an internet business or any business, we need that space for PDF files, documents, customer invoices, business programs and even some custom software. The highest capacity that one of these tablet PCs carry is up to 500 GB. The Archos 5 500 GB Internet Tablet with Android. Our recommendation at the bare min is 80 GB and a 2.0 GB of memory.
2) Internet Connection-Whether your at your warehouse keeping inventory up to date or your at your local café giving a mini presentation, having an internet WiFi connection is going to be a must. As far as the models go, all of them include WiFi as it is a standard feature.
3) Formats- If you need to view documents and other files then making sure you have the proper OS (operating system) in place that supports these formats is a good idea: MPEG-4, MPEG-4 HD (up to 720p), H.264 HD (up to 720p), WMV, and M-JPEG video formats; JPG, BMP, PNG, and GIF image files.
4) Screen Size- If you can with all the other un curso de milagros mexico above factors, try to get the biggest screen as possible. They range from 4 inches up to 10 inches. The reason you want the biggest screen is because the text on the screen will be as big as the screen dimensions unless you custom size the programs and internet font. But you can usually see well enough for business purposes at 7 inches.
Travel Consumers -How To Choose A Tablet PC
If your the traveling type and you need a tablet PC that will last long, is lightweight and does what you want it to do. Here are some factors to remember when you are choosing what tablet to purchase.
1) Weight-There are so many rules and restrictions nowadays with the airlines that you have to keep your weight down when packing, well until we force the government to change that rule again, we are looking to bring our wants and needs and still get by. There are some that weight less than 1 pound like the Samsung Galaxy Tab that weights 13.4 ounces.
2) Charge & Operation Times-When your at the airport waiting for a flight, you know it’s the best time to read or jump on the airport’s WiFi signal and surf, read, Facebook or whatever your fancy is while you’re waiting. And with most tablets ranging from 5-10 hours, you won’t have an issue with using this your entire travel times from getting onto the plane to getting off. The most powerful tablet PC that has the longest run time is the Viewsonic G Tablet 10.1″ Internet Tablet providing up to 10 hours.
3) Durability- Most tablets are already strong however with all the man handling from the tsa and everything else with moving around, it is highly recommended that you get a soft case or hard case to protect your touch screen tablet PC. You could find some tablet PCs that are claimed to be the strongest however when you think about how we live and work and handle things, we all know that owning a strong casing for it would be the best decision instead of just relying on the durability of the case of the tablet by itself.
Now you might be a mother or father or just a regular person who loves technology, gadgets and mobile devices. That’s not a problem, we love small cool gadgets and these devices are right up our alley as well. Since we run an internet business as well as enjoy traveling and watching movies, our aim is to purchase 3 tablet PCs before the end of the year. But for those who want to know what to look for, look at these factors.