LED lamps are taking over the industry in the recent past, the reason being they have a greater energy consumption advantages over the previous fluorescent bulbs and tubes. The other reason these type of lighting is good for indoor purposes is that they do not emit heat, within normal room temperatures. They are also preferred for their brightness and readiness to light up fast as compared to other bulbs.
Indoor fixtures are designed in a way that provides maximum room illumination while maintaining the desired room décor. These lamps can be fixed on the ceiling or mounted on the walls to allow down light illumination. The lamps can also be on the floor or on stands that are distributed evenly in the house. These fixtures are a work of art designed to add a touch to the room ambience either when the bulbs are on or when they are off. They, therefore, need keen consideration in that they should complement the wall color, the texture, and the general room design.
Factors to consider when deciding on a lighting fixture
The room space; proper fixtures must allow the whole room to be well and homogeneously illuminated. There should not be parts of the room that are dimly lit while others appear bright, this brings about the visual imbalance of the entire room https://ledwall21.com/.
· Different rooms in the house require different forms of lighting, example, the light in the bedroom is very different from the one used in the living room. Depending on the room purpose the illumination ambiance should highlight that.
· Energy supply by the power supply company, the number of LED bulbs should not exhaust the amount of energy in Watts being supplied to that particular household. We have, however, seen that these are great energy savers and therefore fit to be used.
Types of LED wall and ceiling Lamps
· The wall scones; these are commonly fixed on the wall surface; they disperse light either up or down and are normally used to add décor and harmonize the room ambiance. They can be shaded to direct the light to the desired angle.
· Recessed type of fixture, these allow the lamps to be above the ceiling. Thus they are acting like the light emerges from the roof. With this, the light is more unidirectional and can be used on areas that require light concentration.
· The Pendants, this is where the lamps are suspended from the ceiling and disperses light down ward.
· Chandeliers, these are also suspended from the ceiling, but their light is dispersed upwards and are more used for decorative purposes.