The time for a 100 crunches a day is finally over.
A Spanish research team has found that certain types of food actually removes belly fat. It removes not only the visual fat that we see on our stomachs but also the dangerous fat around our intestines.
Surprisingly, the food is: Fat
Mono unsaturated fats
Who would have thought that fat would hold the key to a fat belly. So don’t worry about low fat anymore go for right fat instead.
One thing about foods that are high in mono Okinawa Flat belly tonic unsaturated fats is that they are great as snacks. Always keep a bag of raw nuts in your purse, your car and your office drawer. Munch on marinated olives in front of the TV. And eat avocados and guacamole as often as you can.
Here are ideas for 7 days of flat tummy snacks. Eat them during the day or in the evening, maybe in front of the TV.
Snacking is healthy! Just watch what you snack on.
7 days of healthy snacks:
- Monday: 1/2 cup of peanuts and 1 apple
- Tuesday: Rye bread and mashed avocado (mash the avocado with a fork and spread on your sandwich)
- Wednesday: Herring on whole wheat toast topped with halved cherry tomatoes
- Thursday:1/2 cup of pistachio nuts and 1 banana
- Friday: Marinated olives, your favorite raw nuts and some cucumber pickles.
- Saturday: Baby carrots with guacamole dip.
- Sunday: Flat stomach smoothie: 1/2 cup of natural yogurt, 200 grams frozen berries, 1/2 banana, 1 tablespoon rolled oats, 4 cup of your favorite juice, a pinch of natural vanilla.
If you are very serious about getting a flat tummy fast you might want to look at your whole diet. I suggest that you follow these flat tummy diet guidelines:
- Eat plenty of mono unsaturated fats
- Olives and olive oil
- Avocado and avocado oil
- Raw nuts
- Lin seeds and linseed oil
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed oil
Choose whole grain products. The dietary fibers will ensure a good digestion and remove bloating
Eat as much fresh fruits and vegetables as you can. They will give you plenty of nutrients wit